Sugar Showdown Lumberyard
Sugar Showdown Lumberyard – Jan 26-27
Sugar Showdown is heading indoors to shred some wood in the Lumberyard. Join us for one day of coaching and one day of competition.
All levels of riders are welcome and we will split into groups based on ability and experience. Skills taught will include basic riding techniques, pumping, jumping, drops, wheel lifts, and railing berms.
$150 – Class / $30 – Comp
- 2 days of exclusive Ladies only riding @ the Lumberyard
- Park will be closed to all other riders from 9am to 4pm Sat & Sun
- Skills Sessions with Pro Coaches for all riding levels (Sat Only-3 hrs)
- Delicious Catered Lunch from the Pub @ the Yard (Sat Only)
- Ladies Only Happy Hour Specials all weekend
- Free Bike Maintenance & Yoga Classes available (Sat Only)
- Discounts on Rentals, Park Shop stuff and future Instruction @ the Yard all weekend
- Meet and Greet Ride Session with Pro Coaches Fri PM
- Free Women’s MTB film festival on Sat PM
- After Party with DJ on Sat PM
- Swag give aways and Sponsor demos
- Complimentary 1 day pass for a future riding session @ the Yard
- Access to 1st ever Lumberyard Ladies Pro Jump and Pump Competition w/ $$ prizes.
- Additional Competition entry fee for Pro, Intermediate and Beginner categories required.
IMIC certified coaches and pro riders include:
- Tammy Donahugh – Deity, SuperCo, Native, Kate’s Bars
- Angi Weston – Kona
- Gale Dahlager – SuperCo
- Lindsey Voreis
- Lorraine Blancher – Race Face
- Cortney Knudson – POC,
- and me meow! – Trek, Deity, Nutcase
Thanks to our super awesome sponsors:
- Race Face