Sweetlines is monitoring and will keep monitoring the coronavirus situation. We are following the advice of the CDC and Seattle-King County intervention guidelines.
We are cancelling classes for now. If you are riding please stay healthy and safe, don’t get hurt right now.
If you are riding…
- Please wear gloves.
- No high-fives.
- Keep 6’ between students.
- There is no running water in Duthie Hill Park. Bring your own hand sanitizer.
- If you are at higher risk, please stay home.
- If you live with someone at higher risk, please stay home.
- if you are feeling sick at all, please stay home.
- Your health and safety is at the utmost importance to us so we will continue monitoring the situation and following the guidance of the CDC and Seattle-King County.
Thank you and stay well.
SPRING/SUMMER CAMP INFO IS ONLINE.
GET READY FOR REGISTRATION!
BUILDING COMMUNITY THROUGH MOUNTAIN BIKING
SPHERE OF INFLUENCE + IMPACT
Sweetlines has been a global leader in developing youth programs that focus on holistic rider development. We build lifelong mountain bikersin a positive and constructive environment.
Everyone is welcome.
BUILDING COMMUNITY THROUGH MOUNTAIN BIKING. BUILD CONFIDENCE ON AND OFF THE TRAIL, ENGAGE COMMUNITY, AND PROMOTE STEWARDSHIP.
THE SWEETLINES SHOP IS OPEN!
BRINGING A LITTLE ROCK N’ ROLL TO YOUR WARDROBE.
Check out the goods. Fun branded merch to fire up your look.