WEEKLY, 2 HRS / DAY
SHREDDERS CLUB- WEEKLY, 2 HRS / DAY
Shred-tacular bike fun awaits you at Sweetlines Shredders Club! At Duthie Hill professional coaches will lead groups on trail rides and teach beginner to intermediate riding skills. The focus will be on mountain bike skills and trail riding. Shredders will have plenty of opportunity to become a better rider, learn about bikes and the outdoors, make friends, and grow as individuals.
Kids will be placed into groups based on ability level.
Shred Level 1: Beginner – brand new to mountain biking.
Shred Level 2: Novice – ridden mountain bike trails a few times. Trails: Honey Badger, Boot Camp.
Shred Level 3: Intermediate – ridden mountain bike trails for a year or two. Trails: Boot Camp, Deuces Wild, Jubilane.
Shred Level 4: Intermediate-Advanced – ridden mountain bike trails for 2+ years and are pretty confident on the bike / trails: Boot Camp, Deuces Wild, Jubilane, maybe Voodoo.
- Cost: $125 (3 weeks) / $49 drop in fee (must have been through a Sweetlines program prior)
- Dates: Saturdays
- November 16, 23, 30
- Format: skills, trail riding, games, and much more!
- Time: 1pm-3pm
- Ages: 6-9 years
- Levels: Intermediate to Advanced Intermediate (no beginners for the Fall program)
- Location: Duthie Hill Park, Issaquah
- Gender: All genders welcome
*Shredders must be able to ride on two wheels confidently! Brand new bike riders should not be mountain biking yet. Brand new mountain bikers are welcome!